As Chinese technology companies grow, patent licensing is becoming more central to their businesses. This panel focuses on both licensors and licensees to craft broad licence partnerships.
• The antitrust regime in China and patent licensing
• Implications from key SEP and FRAND regulations and high-profile disputes
• Freedom to operate through licensing in
As the world’s manufacturing powerhouse and largest consumer market, China is a key market for both foreign and domestic IP owners. This session focuses on identifying IP risks and cultivating risk mitigation and value creation strategies.
• Highlighting portfolio strengths and weaknesses
• Harnessing internal management and data systems
• Working proactively with outside advisers
China has taken a great leap in IP in the past decade. In this session, we take a deep breath and try to picture where China will be on the 2020 world IP map.
• Will Chinese companies participate in international standard organisations?
• Monetary value of the Chinese patents
• Where things are headed
© Copyright 2003-2017 Globe Business Media Group